Competitive salary for first class lecturers
London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) voted the college of the year by PQ Magazine (2007 and 2008), offers Financial Times ranked programs and has built a reputation on the excellence of its teaching. Our community is distinctive and innovative both in its internationalism and diversity of cultures.
LSBF Canada is now seeking experienced tutors to contribute to the continued successful growth of the Company.
The ideal candidates will have a strong track record in ACCA training or CGA training.
The posts are Toronto based with a high degree of flexibility.
The responsibilities of the Lecturer include:
● Establish education objectives and oversee the preparation of materials required for course content;
● Deliver quality face-to-face examination training on part and full time courses, ensuring subjects are delivered to the highest standards;
● Research and develop innovative lecture delivery techniques;
● Teach groups of individuals from a diverse range of cultures;
● Monitor, assess and mark students work;
● Oversee examinations;
● Act as a personal tutor to students and provide advice and support where necessary;
● Active involvement in department and company projects as and when required.
Experience and Education:
· Candidates must be either ACCA, CGA or CA qualified and have excellent written and verbal communication skills with an innovative approach to delivering training.
· Lecturing experience is a pre-requisite of this role whilst relevant business experience is desirable
Interviews are being conducted for September start date.
Please forward resume and cover letter to Canada@lsbf.org.uk