Furnished Executive One Bedroom Condo in Downtown Toronto
UNBEATABLE LOCATION at Maple Leaf Square (Bremner Blvd. and York St.)
Available September 1, 2011
You deserve to live in the best condominium in the heart of Downtown Toronto. Our beautifully furnished one bedroom executive suite provides you with unparalleled convenience and access to the finest amenities and lifestyle in Toronto’s downtown core. Discerning renters, look no further.
Walk from your executive suite directly underground to
- Union Station (subway and trains)
- the PATH (the world’s largest underground shopping complex)
- the Eaton Center
- the Air Canada Center
No other building can offer this!!
Imagine the convenience of just stepping downstairs to:
- Longo's Flagship Supermarket
- a bank
- Real Sports (one of Toronto’s hottest sports bars)
- fine dining
- exclusive room service from hotel Le Germain, the adjoining boutique hotel
Spoil yourself in your first class fitness facility with an indoor and outdoor pool, Whirlpool, Exercise & Weight Room, Tanning Deck and Steam Room. Take full advantage of the upscale Sky Lobby, Party Room, Business Center, Movie Theater, and 24 hr Concierge.
Step into your bright fully furnished upscale suite with:
- 9 foot floor to ceiling windows
- gorgeous wood floors
- modern fully equipped kitchen with Stainless Steel appliances
- stylish and inviting living room couch, rug and decor
- large flat panel TV with dvd player and speaker system
- bedroom with brand new Queen size bed, elegant bedding, and wall to wall closets
- modern bathroom with tub/shower
- ensuite laundry
- spacious balcony
To give you a sense of the furnishings you will enjoy, see the last photo (of a different suite). Your space will be finished in a similar sleek modern style. Your suite will be FULLY equipped and tastefully decorated with modern artwork. No details will be overlooked, not even the martini set. Simply bring your clothes and move in!
Rent is only $2999 and includes high speed internet, cable, utilities, and monthly cleaning service. Available September 1.
Please call Ramona at 416.778.5333, or email me today to reserve your new home! I look forward to speaking with you.
Union Station (subway and trains)