- Spanish-made, gasoline-powered Derbi Atlantis scooter. 2005 model year, purchased brand new in 2008 from a dealership (Motoretta).
- I barely used it, as my job made it necessary for me to commute by car soon after I bought the Atlantis. Mileage is consequently very low, 1500 km.
- I am moving in a couple of months, so it is priced to sell! It is n good working order and I will certify it before the sale.
$1100, or make your offer!
Specifications and characteristics:
- Engine: 2-Stroke, 49cc, very peppy compared to the 4 stroke scooters, and accelerates very fast. Can reach a top speed of about 70km/h.
- Auto-mixes oil with gas, no need to mix anything by yourself
- Very fuel efficient (7.2 L gas tank, 1.2 oil tank)
- Large compartment under the seat, fits a full-face helmet and some more.
- Very reliable, never had any problems with it!
- Cheap to insure and cheap to maintain!
- Comes with a 3/4 face helmet!
- Some minor scratches on the body. They have been painted over, so they're barely visible and won't spoil the looks of the scooter.
Call or email anytime! Thank you for your interest.