I'm a former full-time Chinese Language Instructor in Beijing Language and Culture University (the largest and most prestigious Mandarin training University in China) and have recently moved to Toronto. My qualifications include:
- Masters Degree in Teaching Chinese as a 2nd Language
- Bachelor in Chinese Literature and Linguistics
- Obtained Mandarin Teaching Certiifcate
- Taught comprehensive, oral, and listening classes to foreign students
- Worked in the HSK office assisting in the development of tests (HSK is China's national standardized test for Mandarin)
- Experienced in tutoring both 1-1 and large sized classes
- Previous students include CEO of an international company, Consular from the French Embassy, and other Business executives
- Fluent in English
Mandarin language is becoming an important language in the Global Markets so if you are interested in a professional and experienced tutor, please reply to this posting. Lessons will be tailored for the student depending on level and interest.
Compensation is dependent on number of hours, frequency, and location. Rates are reasonable.