Macbook Screen Replacement
Expert Macbook Screen repair
- We carry ALL Macbook screens in stock!
- Our replacement fee ranges from % - @ cheaper than the manufacturer's replacement fee.
- We can replace your cracked / damaged screen with a BRAND NEW screen in under 2 hours.
- Our Macbook replacement screens are all Brand New and ready to install in your broken or damaged MacBook.
- Our Downtown Toronto location makes us conveniently near anyone living or working in the downtown Toronto area.
Macbook Screen Replacement
Expert MacBook Screen Repair
1. Using the form below provide us your MacBook model number (A followed by 4 Digits A####)
This is very important!
2. We will email you with a price and availability.
3. If the price is acceptable:
A. If we have the screen in stock, you can bring in your MacBook, Macbook Pro or other Mac model and we shall replace your screen within 2 hours.
B. If we don’t have the screen in stock, we can typically order most screens within 1 to 2 business days. If you find our price acceptable and would like us to order the screen, you have two choices:
1-Visit, 2-Hour Process:
1. Call us and provide advance payment with your credit card authorizing us to place the order.
2. We will notify you when we receive the part - typically within 1 to 2 business days.
3. Bring your MacBook in during our regular business hours and we will replace your screen within 2 hours.
2-Visits, No-Wait Process:
1. If you are not comfortable with credit card transactions over the phone -- bring your Macbook (or other mac model) in and leave it with us.
2. We will order your screen and receive it within 2 business days.
3. We will install your new screen and call you upon completion of installation and testing.
4. Come in during regular business hours to pick up your expertly repaired MacBook.
MacBook Screen Repair Information
The replacement of a macbook screen is a fairly difficult and time consuming process. In some cases, the glass lens in front is broken. In every case, it needs to be removed in order to change the LCD screen beneath it. Replacing the LCD involves removal of the front glass, the removal of the old broken or damaged screen and the installation of the new replacement MacBook screen. Finally, the lens is replaced back in front of the LCD screen, and the replacement process is complete.
Sometimes the LCD screen underneath the lens is undamaged after the lens becomes cracked or shattered. In these cases, the lens needs to be removed very carefully in order to replace it with a new one, without damaging the LCD screen beneath it.
In either case, you will probably find that our service can provide you with a replacement screen or glass for your MacBook at a considerably lower price rate than the manufacturer will.