Skyline Reservation Consultant
Job Title: Skyline Reservation Consultant
Department: Skyline Call Centre
Skyline Hotels & Resorts, a Canadian company founded in 1998, is a premier operator of hotels and resorts (i.e. Deerhurt Resort, Horseshoe Resort, Cosmopolitan Hotel, Pantages Hotel., King Edward) along with being a developer of destination communities in ontario. For more information visit: www.skylinehotelsandresorts.com
The Skyline Reservation Consultant’s primary responsibility is to utilize proactive selling techniques to convert calls coming into Skyline’s inbound call centre into reservations. This position is ideal for someone who thrives in a sales result oriented environment, has a passion for delivering world-class customer service and is looking for a long-term career with a company positioned for future high growth.
• In an urgent manner answer incoming telephone calls and emails in a timely and professionally.
• Using proactive selling techniques (probing questions) convert incoming calls into reservations, while maximizing the average spend.
· Consistently deliver world-class customer service.
· Assist guests with questions regarding their existing reservations, while offering future reservations / activities (upselling of additional products and services).
• Follow up (outbound calling) on inquiries which did not convert into a reservation.
• Provide concierge service regarding local restaurants and entertainment activities.
• Maintain and process profile information on current guests and potential future guests.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Above average English communication skills (verbal and written).
• Possess excellent telephone etiquette (a clear voice).
• Ability to calculate figures such as discounts, interest, commissions and percentages.
• Ability to type quickly and correctly using an Online Chat Feature is important.
• Comfortable multi-tasking while paying close attention to details.
• Fluent with MS Windows and Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
• Sales aptitude with the understanding “service enables sales”.
• Energetic team player displaying a positive and upbeat attitude.
• Able to work on a rotational basis within the call centre’s operating hours (7:00AM – 11:00PM, 7 days per week).
• Able to begin on Tuesday, July 3rd.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION
A minimum of 2 years experience in the hospitality industry in a sales focused position and / or training (i.e. Travel & Tourism diploma). Candidates with a strong sales background in a non-hospitality related field will be considered.
E-mail a current resume, along with a cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for this opportunity, to firstname.lastname@example.org