- Company Name:
- Innovoice Consulting Inc.
- Position Type:
- Provide engineering support for RNC and NodeB deployment and Customer Care as projects Support during implementation phase for 3G RAN deployment , CIT / Helpdesk function during Care phase and Operation support .
- Key tasks of the job as:
- Commissioning, integrating, System verification & acceptance and troubleshooting for RNC and NodeB. Develop and maintain RNC and NodeB project competence, process, and documents for network deployment.
- Provide technical support to projects to troubleshoot and resolve issues, escalations from project and responsible for the RAN network element technical Issue handling.
- Organize and participate in LAB Testing, pilot, FOA, SW/ CD deployment, Software and new feature verification, MOP generation as well as test case creation- execution.
- Provide support to customers for operations and maintenance of 3G network RNC and NodeB elements including competence transfer to customers operations teams for local and remote operations and maintenance tasks.
- ALL CANDIDATES MUST HAVE 3 YEARS MIN. EXPERIENCE on RNC -NSN.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical Engineering, electronics Engineering, computer Science, Computer Engineering, Telecommunications, or Information Technology
- 3 years experience C&I, LAB Testing, Technical support in 3G radio network controller elements with Nokia Siemens RNC and NodeB.
- Has excellent IP, Unix experience and skills set.
- Understanding of network interface protocols, protocol analyzers and network specifications. Can independently use Network analyzer and other tools to troubleshoot technical problem
- Understanding of wireless network implementation and operations services.
- There is one (1) position available in Toronto, ontario and two (2) positions in Montreal, quebec.
All applicants must email resumes in MS WORD format to email@example.com. Please mention the job title at your subject heading.
Location: Toronto, Montreal, Vancouver